I take regular commission requests for almost anything that is anime illustration related.
This information page will have everything you can expect from my services.
Some of the work that I can help you do include:
- Poster Art.
- Cover Illustrations for games, graphic novels, cds, dvds.
- Character Concepts - front/side/back views, accessories, facial expressions, templates, etc.
- 3d modeling for low-poly games (DS, PSP, iPhone, Android, etc).
- 2D game art - character portraits, etc.
- Mascot characters for blogs.
- Avatar characters for forums, blogs, etc.
Q: How much do you charge?
The price varies depending on complexity. But you can expect an average price of $200 to $300 for a full-sized high-resolution color illustration. Obviously, things like avatars would be significantly lower in price.
Q: How is payment calculated?
I take the proposed project and estimate how many hours it would take to complete it, and base my price on that.
Q: What’s the payment/work schedule?
A deposit of 50% of the estimated costs is due upfront before work begins.
- Deposit is paid
- Work begins
- 1st pass draft is shown to you for your approval (watermarked with SAMPLE)
- Changes are made as work continues
- 2nd pass is shown to you for approval (watermarked with SAMPLE)
- Minor tweaks are made to complete the work
- Final pass is shown to you for final approval (watermarked with SAMPLE)
- Remaining payment due
- Once payment is received, the final image without watermarks is sent to you
Q: What about copyright?
This greatly depends on the context of the work involved. In some cases, you’ll retain all the copyrights, but I still maintain the right to publish it in a portfolio and distribute it. In some cases, I’ll ask the opposite where I retain the copyrights, but you are given the rights to distribute it.
PhotoshopKnowledge & Proficiency
Anime ArtDiverse Styles
Video Game ArtMobile Game Assets and 3D Modeling
Manga Panel ArtDrawing Manga