UPDATE: CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED. COMMENTS AND PINGBACKS FOR THIS POST HAVE BEEN LOCKED.
Thanks to all those who’ve been patiently waiting for my blog migration! I’ve worked so hard these past few weeks trying to get this new blog up and as perfect as can be before launching!
In addition, I’ve revamped my gallery! The old gallery at radiantdreamer.net is no more, and has been fully integrated into the blog (which was what I had always wanted to do anyway). It’ll be periodically updated, so do check it often!
While my posts migrated, the blogroll didn’t. I can’t go through and contact every one of you to update your blogroll, so if you want to be added to my blogroll, make sure your’s is updated to https://radiantdreamer.net and then contact me with your URL! You’ll be added within 24hrs!
I’ll also try to hold some more contests in the future too. There’s a donation fund if you’d like to contribute to the pool, and I’ll try to get other sponsors as well. More on contests as they come.
And speaking of contests, now that the blog is live, the animeshumi contest has officially started!
In case you weren’t aware last time, the prize being offered is this adorable Bakemonogatari Nendoroid Petite set #2!
Details of the set are found here: https://www.animeshumi.com/anime-figures/nendoroid-petite-bakemonogatari-series-2-action-figures-set-of-3-/prod_359.html
The contest is sponsored by animeshumi:
In animeshumi’s about section:
animeshumi LLC was formed in late 2009 to bring otaku worldwide a top quality source of obtaining quality Anime PVC Figures, DVDs, Blu-ray, Manga, and other hobby goods. We’ve taken everything that could be better with the online anime shopping experience and made it the way it should be.
• You will never wait up to 72 hours for email responses. We always respond quickly, usually within the hour during business hours!
• You’ll never have your expensive anime goods packaged poorly and arrive damaged. All of our shipments are perfectly packaged and your merchandise is guaranteed to arrive in mint condition!
• You will never have the wrong merchandise shipped to you and have to go through the hassle of returning goods. All orders are double checked for accuracy!
• animeshumi sells only 100% authentic anime merchandise, you will never have to worry about bootlegs or “Hong Kong imports” ever.
• Returns are easy and worry free, always.
We believe our quality products, professional service, fair prices, & our dedication to your peace of mind when shopping with us makes animeshumi your best choice for all your anime needs! Our goal is to offer all anime lovers and collectors a wonderful worry free shopping experience and we hope to do just that for years to come.
So how do you enter? I want to give everyone as equal an opportunity to win as possible, so no drawings, no guessing, no point farming required. Do any or all of the following to enter (each task will count as an additional entry):
- Subscribe to my RSS feed and read it through an RSS reader. In my Lovely Duckie Mascot post, there is a secret code that only RSS readers will be able to see. Enter that code here in the comments (it will be hidden from view).
- Refer a friend to subscribe to the RSS reader. Have them enter the contest, and put the secret contest code and “referred by:(yourname)” in the comments. You get +3 entries, they get 2 entries.
- Follow me on twitter and retweet this message by clicking on this link: Link Disabled. I’ll be checking my @radiant_dreamer on twitter. Any non-followers tweets will not count! Each Retweet is +1 entry! RT as often as you want!
- Blog about this contest. All pingbacks and trackbacks will be logged on this page and counted as an entry from you.
- Go to animeshumi.com, and search for “Miku Hatsune Tony”. Click on the product. In the product description, first paragraph, what is the 9th word? Enter it in the comments section to enter (it will be hidden). Only the first 10 entries will count for this one.
The contest will end on September 1st 2010. Once it’s ended, I’ll be compiling all the entries into a numbered list, and then use a random number generator to pick the number, and announce the winner on this blog with further details.
The Wheel of Fate is turning. Get Ready to Rebel!